If your loved one’s condition is so severe that it cannot be treated effectively by oral medications, the doctor may prescribe an infusion therapy. It involves the administration of medicine intravenously. Our registered nurses ensure proper and safe administration of this type of therapy to improve your loved one’s health.
Our registered nurses will:
- Coordinate with the patient’s physician
- Assess the patient’s condition
- Design an appropriate plan of care
- Monitor the drug therapy
- Determine potential drug, dose, drug catheter incompatibilities
- Provide health education to the patient and the family
Reach us for more information. You can also schedule an appointment to meet us personally.